Its that time of the week and my regular weekend post about the things I’m thankful for.
This week has been a bit of an odd week, I got a bit more publicity on my blog which was good. But there was some bad this week, what with Steph being attacked, Kai getting ill and my mental health took a bit of a down turn. However the show must go on as they say and we should keep moving on.
So let’s get this started!
1. My Xbox, Thank you widow maker for keeping me entertained whilst I have been feeling really shit. I forgot how much I loved Skyrim.
2.Friends, Family and Loved ones. Again, I’ve been a bit of a problem as of lately and I am sorry for that. Thank you for still being around me.
3. Trans Bare All. The sexual health workshop that I went on was amazing. Well done guys for doing such a great job on teaching us. I don’t think I would end up going on the retreats, but Kai is looking into them for him
4. Oneseys and PJs . Its that time of year where the clocks go back, its getting colder and you just need something comfortable to wear because it’s cold outside.
5. Cake. Because cake is amazing
6. Notebooks. I have been able to kind of keep tracks on my post. I would say that I have accurately written stuff down, but i forgot to write in my books the past few days.
7. Bed. I’m run down and its nice to be in bed.
8. My fur babies . My kitties have been really cuddly lately, which has been adorable.
9. Caffeine. Because.
10. Cigarettes. Totally unhealthy, but I love the glorious bastards.
Its been a while since I have taken part in this, mainly through being busy, but also because sometimes writing something positive can be quite hard. I think the last one I did was well over a month ago, and a lot has happened in a month. However I think its about time I did one.
So the ten things I’m thankful are:
1. FTMBrighton – honestly they have been amazing with me, and the volunteers who I work with are wonderful. Trans pride went with barely a hitch, though I did nearly concuss myself on the gazebo putting it down for the day.
2. The all you can eat curry houses in central Brighton. THEY ARE SO CHEEP. The vegetarian one is £4.95 and the main one is £8.95 in the evenings on a weekday. Indian food always makes me feel happy.
3. Family. That goes for my partners too. You lot as always have been wonderful and I appreciate you putting up with me.
4. Twitter. OK, so I ended up joining the world of twitter, and its not as bad as I thought it would be. If you want to follow me its @tcausten . I post random shit if I’m honest.
5. P0j0. Now if you don’t know him, you probably know some of his content (I posted some of his pages on FYIYT -Tyler blog post) . The dude is a fucking legend and if I hadn’t had the privilege to speak to him I wouldn’t have spoken to some amazing people. I also wouldn’t have some of the most random chats at 3am. Right now, the discussion is on chilli, and getting it in places you shouldn’t and nail wraps. Also random pictures of porn wouldn’t be sent to me.
6. BBC news. You manage to get me to sleep. I don’t know whether your reporters are boring or that you are really repetitive, but you eventually get me to sleep.
7. Energy drink. Though you are probably killing my insides, you are keeping me functioning throughout the day.
8. My Xbox 360 aka – widow maker. (The only thing non cat related that’s not called Dave) Driving cars and shooting things has never been so easier, thanks to a TV and a controller. Thanks Xbox for making an achievement system that actually makes me feel great to be a gamer.
9. Other bloggers. Thank you for letting me read your content. It stops my boredom and I can read into other peoples lives whilst finding inspiration to do my own blogging.
10. The bisexual and poly community. Its honestly are far more accepting community then most of the trans and/or queer communities I have ever been in.
This is the first post in the weekend series of Ten things I’m Thankful of. If you take part in this, please let us know. I would love to see your things that you are thankful of.
1. Hormones (the injectable kind). Its nearly 2 years since I have started taking T, and honestly the physical changes that it has caused has helped me so much
2. Family – Recently things have been really shitty for myself and the rest of the Austen clan. But we are still always around for each other, regardless of distance. I appreciate every one of the family, and I am so grateful for everything they have done for me.
3. FTMB committee members – I ❤ you guys so fucking much. Really, you have been so supportive the past few months and I really am so happy for that
4. Vince and Steph- You have made Kai happy, and that makes me happy. And Steph you have been amazing with me and I get that I frustrating right now, but I don't intend to be
5. Kai – as frustrating as you are, you have been such a rock and I love you so much ❤
6. The Xbox 360 – you have distracted me from my feelings with diablo, and that really helps right now
7. Admin in Facebook groups – you have put up with me moaning for the past few months and you have listened to me (especially thank you to P0j0, you have felt with a huge chunk of it, and I hope your meet-up goes amazingly)
8. The internet – you have distracted me from thoughts also, and that's been so helpful.
9. My cats – you have been keeping me in a routine that I have needed to keep to, and you give me great cat cuddles
10. My friends. Both in real life and online, I love all you guys so much