Today is Invention, and what was requested of me was to list off what I believed were the greatest inventions created of all time. Since that will probably take longer then my whole life to write all of them down, i think we can condense this into a list of ten things.
1) The internet. Lets face facts, in the past 20 years, this shits blown up harder then dynamite. It has made everyone’s lives so much easier and you can find everything you ever needed on the internet. I have also managed to find lots of friends online, and I wouldn’t even be doing this challenge without the internet.
2) Nibedo. Thank you glorious 10 weekly injections that keep me sane right now. Without it being invented, I would have been stuck on sustanon and that would have eventually killed me.
3) Fire. Without fire, we wouldn’t have had most of our current inventions. Fire brought us heat, the ability to melt things into better things and hot food. Without fire, BBQ wouldn’t exist.
4) The wheel. Again, without this, we wouldn’t have most of the shit we have now. No cars, no bikes, nothing that uses rotation or circular motion. We wouldn’t even have hamster wheels.
5) TV. The picture box brings us great things. Ok, 90% if its total shit but we wouldn’t have Game of thrones, or Orange is the new black. The invention of TV has given us the opportunity to learn and see new things.
6) Coffee. Because coffee helps with everything.
7) Written word. Originally in the old days only noble or religious people were allowed to read. This posed a huge problem because they would tell the poor people quite literally anything as long as it for their own agenda. As the decades progressed, reading became more accessible to all and a fairer education was formed.
8) The camera. Nowadays you have a camera with practically every phone. Its so great that you can keep images to look at forever, and remind yourself of things you have done.
9) Cake. Cake is life.
10) Binders. I’m not talking about the things that hold your paper (Though they are also pretty good). I’m talking about compression tops mainly used by trans masculine people to flatten their chests. Without my binders I would probably not go out because the chesticles would always be on display.
Thank you for reading, please feel free to share/comment. Tomorrow is J.