I was reminded earlier on this week that I was soon approaching 30, OK I have a 29th to go through first, but I’m edging towards being a fully pledged adult.
I don’t know why the thought of turning 30 is starting to scare me. Getting older happens to everyone. But i t has made me think about my life more, and what I eventually want to do (or at least get planned) before I reach that huge milestone.
So here are my plans and ideas for the next year and 5 months.
* I’ve got to eventually quit smoking cigarettes. Seriously as much as I love them, its not healthy. So I’m going to move to vaping, then cut down my intake slowly.
* As much as I enjoy being a little bit chunky round the sides, I also would like to try and loose a little bit more weight. I know this means that I need a better relationship with food to do that, but I will get there.
* Have a consistent form of therapy. Actually see someone a couple of times a month regularly to get out my feelings
* Get out the fucking country. I need to go visit somewhere across the water. Even if its just for a couple of days.
* Run an online shop and don’t give up on it. Make and design more things. Make some money from my skills
* Start writing the book you have been saying you should have written ten fucking years ago.
* Consistently blog more.
Now I know that seems alot, but I’m going to try and do this. If I fail, at least I know that I have tried, and on the plus side, I will gave some stuff to write about
What are your goals for the next year / decade / milestone. What are you trying to achieve? Get in touch and tell us your story.
Posted from WordPress for Android