So welcome to my weekly “what have I learned” segment. I reflect on the things that have happened throughout the week and see what goes.
1) Sorting out several years of stationary supplies is really fucking hard. I have three boxes so far and it is no way near a completed task
2) I forget things super easily and whilst I don’t intend to, it makes me really shit at keeping track of time or where I am meant to be
3) I work myself too hard at times
4) No matter how much I complain. I will STILL be locked in a museum
5) I look good in a beanie
6) Related – taking my PreP has become a habit now which I remember in the morning.
7) cucumber is not a vegetable – it is a fruit
8) I still make a great stew.
That’s it for this weeks “what I have learned”
Today is about asking me what is the one thing I want in life. This also follows on from my news that I received this morning.
What I really want, the one thing, is to have my top surgery being done this year. Today I got closer to that as I got sent the provisional date for my surgery. Honestly I’m so fucking hyped for it, and I couldn’t have wanted anything else.
what would you consider it to be ?
Honestly I don’t know, there are many things I really like and think are the best of their thing. But I don’t know how to properly answer this one, so I’m really sorry. Please blame this on me still dealing with this shitty infection, which is still knocking me out 😦