I thought it would be great to post fact about bisexuality specifically because there is a serious lack in Bisexual representation, especially in the LGBT community. The B (and T) is almost silent.
1) Bisexuals are always confused, unless you include times when we are given tough maths questions we can do all of them
2) We get really sexually aroused by bicycles. Ideally they need to be purple, but any bike will work, we are not discriminatory
3) We poop rainbows. Every time you see a rainbow, that’s one of us taking a shit
4) Bisexual porn doesn’t exist. Its a known fact that all you will find is a error when you try and Google it
5) There is no such thing as a vegetarian bisexual. Sorry
6) Bisexuals are incredibly greedy, they will wrestle you to the ground for cake.
7) Again cake related. Every bisexual person can bake cake.
8) Cake is then sacrificed to Satan. That’s why all bisexuals look so young
9) There are no bisexuals that are older than 21
And finally my favourite
10) Transgender Bisexuals do NOT exist.
Hopefully from point one you would have realised that this whole post is entirely satirical. None of these facts are entirely true. However its shit this that gets often said to us on a regular basis. Its hard to imagine what goes through peoples minds sometimes when they ask people questions, when they find out that they are bisexual. It almost seems Luke a bizarre concept that you could find more than one gender attractive, or that trans and bisexual people actually exist.
We are often told that its just a phase that you will grow out of, or that you are far too greedy and you need to pick a side. We are told that being bisexual isn’t attractive and that no one would want to get with us because we do not conform to mono sexuality. We are then told that we are sexual deviants when we finally disclose our sexuality, and there is an assumption that every bisexual person would sleep with everyone, not factoring in that some bisexual people are also Asexual or Aromantic.
There needs to be more open and honest dialogue when it comes to talking about being bisexual, and I hope that one day, bisexuals won’t be badgered with awful questions and assumptions.
Posted from WordPress for Android