I haven’t done one of these in a couple of months. I’ve been so busy with so many things I haven’t had time, so excuse my absence.
For starters, thank you to my wonderful partners. They have been amazing as always and they put up with me being a dick.
Thank you to my family. I’ve gone back up to Scotland for a couple of weeks and as well as spending time with them, I have been able to fuss baby owls.
Thank you to the NHS, because they have been pumping me full of painkillers and medication whilst I have been on and off ill.
Thank you to the random stranger who asked me to do a review in exchange for a free e-copy of there book. Whilst I didn’t like it personally, it was still a great offer and I appreciate it.
Its difficult because the rest of the news hasn’t been great lately, especially with the terrible result of the EU vote. So I would like to thank the people who actually voted to remain. We tried.
Thank you to all the people who will be affected by this news. Thank you to all the people of colour for putting up with this shit news. The members of Europe who live here and are now getting abuse. I’m sorry that you are getting abuse. You don’t deserve this.
Thank you to the people who have supported me lately when things got shit.
And finally thank you to all my readers. Without you, I am nothing
I decided that doing this every couple of weeks was far more easier for me. Purely because its so much easier to think of the things I’m actually thankful for. I don’t mean that in a negative way, I just mean that my brain has been struggling with memory and function as of late.
My best friend took Kai and I out for the day to Poet Lympne which was amazing, we got to see so many animals and it was an amazing day out. She’s going to bitch at me that I have mentioned her, but i am really grateful for the trip, even though she got so angry on the motorway.
I would also like to thank the Clare Project for allowing us to host the Non Binary workshops. The past few weeks have gone so quickly and so much has become of the group. We really appreciate being able to do it.
I finished the queer dating series this week. It has been an amazing four months doing it, and I’ve received so many views on it, so I thank everyone for taking part, reading it and helping me through it all. What becomes of it, I’m still not sure, but it may be a book.
Thank you to “The Witnesses” for allowing me to admin nearly 6000 of you little shits. You yet again truly are wonderful people and amazing to talk to. Every now and again we have themes and Josh (P0j0) finally let us have the drag theme. Kai and I did powerpuff drag so I thank Kai alsobfor being a great fucking sport and dragging up as a trashy buttercup whilst I was a trashy “HiM”.
Also whilst I’m mentioning Josh, again thank you. You are a wonderful person to talk to and considering you got huge stick at first for having me because I am trans, you gave me a fucking chance. You stood up for me when you didn’t, and I owe you literally everything. Giving you our Netflix to use whilst we still have it is the smallest thing I can give you. I will always be thankful for everything you have done, and when ever you are feeling sad, just remember you have helped so many.
Kai and Steph as usual have been utterly wonderful and I am so lucky to have such beautiful partners.
I am also lucky to have amazing friends and family. I’m missing my family pretty badly at the moment but my next post should be when I’m with them
Today is mother’s day, so I would like to take this time to thank the beautiful birthing ship for bringing me into this world. She has put up with my bullshit for the best part of 29 years this year. For that she deserves a fucking medal, I’ve never been the easiest person to put up with, but she does it and I’m so fucking happy for that.
She’s also getting her life on track now and with Bob’s Buddies, the animal therapy. Things are going to get much better.
Finally managed to spend some wonderful needed time with my best friend Daisy, we ended up playing cards against humanity, which is an amazing game.
The workshops we have been doing recently are coming towards an and, which whilst I love doing them, its been a huge drain physically to use the time I normally have to deal with my own transition and help others. It will be finished on the 15th of March, but this Tuesday is the last structured meeting in a while.
During the past 2 weeks an old friend of mine passed away, which has been a bit of a shock to the system. I hadn’t seen him in about a year and was surprised to see he had gone. I am thankful for having the chance a year ago to catch up with him when I did. Its a shame that you are gone, though I expect you are in a much better place.
Homos , Heteros and whole lot more reached 23,000 likes this past week to, honestly we never expected the Facebook page to become so fucking popular.
I also reached 100 followers this week, combining email subscribers as well as WordPress followers. Thank you to everyone who has gone through the blog with me.
Its also a year also since I started this blog, so happy birthday to me haha.
SAW DEADPOOL WITH BOTH STEPH AND KAI… IT WAS SO GOOD. If you are bored please feel free to check out the review. I posted it just before this post. Thank you to both of you for being so fucking awesome.
And finally, I’m off to a safari park on Thursday with Kai, Daisy and her girlfriend so I’m really looking forward to that.
Things are starting to look good at the moment.
Till next time
Hello everyone, its been a couple of weeks since I have done this and posted to you peeps. So I will use this as a catch up post and work out what I’m thankful for as I go though.
I am now sea blue, technically I’m two different shades through my hair, which is pretty awesome. So thank you to Directions for providing such a great colour.
I had Valentines day with both my beautiful partners, which was amazing. So I am thankful for both of them being here for me as well as Day’s all you can eat buffet for giving us a table with zero hassle.
Whilst I am writing this I’m being shouted at for fuss by the smallest of my fur children. Teto is a needy little bastard (Bebo is cuddling Kai right now) and if I don’t stroke him, he will shout in my face. So I’m thankful that both my cats are needy little shits, and I love them for it.
During the Non Binary workshops this week that I run with Kai, I had a seizure. I felt rough as fuck but I’m feeling a shit ton better. I hate the brain fog I get before it all. So I’m thankful for people not making a fuss over it, as well as the staff running reception at the clare project.
FTMB staff have been utterly wonderful as usual, so I thank Kai, Ed and Charlie for being there.
The British museum, because its great to see cool things for free.
And finally. IM GETTING THE MAN TITS CHOPPED OFF!!!
So thank you to, charing cross gender clinic, Dr Lorimer, my family, my partners, the medical staff and teams. Thank you for everyone for being there and supporting me through this.
This may not have been exactly ten things. But they are huge key things that have happened.
Till next time ❤
Its that time of the week and my regular weekend post about the things I’m thankful for.
This week has been a bit of an odd week, I got a bit more publicity on my blog which was good. But there was some bad this week, what with Steph being attacked, Kai getting ill and my mental health took a bit of a down turn. However the show must go on as they say and we should keep moving on.
So let’s get this started!
1. My Xbox, Thank you widow maker for keeping me entertained whilst I have been feeling really shit. I forgot how much I loved Skyrim.
2.Friends, Family and Loved ones. Again, I’ve been a bit of a problem as of lately and I am sorry for that. Thank you for still being around me.
3. Trans Bare All. The sexual health workshop that I went on was amazing. Well done guys for doing such a great job on teaching us. I don’t think I would end up going on the retreats, but Kai is looking into them for him
4. Oneseys and PJs . Its that time of year where the clocks go back, its getting colder and you just need something comfortable to wear because it’s cold outside.
5. Cake. Because cake is amazing
6. Notebooks. I have been able to kind of keep tracks on my post. I would say that I have accurately written stuff down, but i forgot to write in my books the past few days.
7. Bed. I’m run down and its nice to be in bed.
8. My fur babies . My kitties have been really cuddly lately, which has been adorable.
9. Caffeine. Because.
10. Cigarettes. Totally unhealthy, but I love the glorious bastards.
Since today is Coming out day, I’m going to base my 10 things on lgbt related bits, and posts that I have covered over the past few months.
1) Clare Project – Happy 15th birthday to you. You have been a wonderful supportive role in so many peoples lives. Let’s hope on the next 15 years we can all move forward and support each other, not only just with the binary majority, but become a far more diverse and inclusive space for everyone on the trans spectrum. I wish you all the best with the project and continue to see even greater work happening.
2) Today marks Kai’s and I engagement of 2 years. Thank you for being supportive as always, and I love you very much
3) Coming out day itself. Its nice to see so many beautiful people feel like its OK to come out. Its a tough world out there and I understand that difficulty. I love all of you for being so brave.
4) WordPress – Its amazing to find so many blogs that share your personal experiences with you. There are 1000s out there that are amazing. This leads me nicely into number 5
5) My readers and followers. Thank you for just being you and actually taking 5 minuets in your day to read what I have to write. Thank you to all the new followers I’ve had this week, and especially from yesterday’s post. I really appreciate it. Also thank you to the random readers, who occasionally check through my archives and read other posts. You are the people that are making my top posts interesting.
6) The poly community. Thank you for the wonderful ball we attended to last week. It was wonderful seeing so many LGBT+ Poly people, and I’m really looking forward to the next one.
7) Coming out personally – This is a tricky one, but I honestly thank myself for having the strength to actually come out when I did. Its made my life so much easier and I am grateful for that
8) Steph – My other wonderful partner. They put up with so much crap from me, and I am truly blessed to have them around
9) My family – Coming out wasn’t exactly easy for them, they had to deal with someone who’s openly trans, poly and queer and I totally am thankful for them to love me still unconditionally.
10) My father – His rejection of me, his total dismissive behaviour to his own child, gave me the strength to not put up with peoples crap and not be taken for a ride. Yes he couldn’t deal with me as a child who’s trans and bisexual, but I couldn’t deal with him being a neglectful parent. So having no contact with him, gave me the strength to move on with my life .
Posted from WordPress for Android