I haven’t done one of these in a couple of months. I’ve been so busy with so many things I haven’t had time, so excuse my absence.
For starters, thank you to my wonderful partners. They have been amazing as always and they put up with me being a dick.
Thank you to my family. I’ve gone back up to Scotland for a couple of weeks and as well as spending time with them, I have been able to fuss baby owls.
Thank you to the NHS, because they have been pumping me full of painkillers and medication whilst I have been on and off ill.
Thank you to the random stranger who asked me to do a review in exchange for a free e-copy of there book. Whilst I didn’t like it personally, it was still a great offer and I appreciate it.
Its difficult because the rest of the news hasn’t been great lately, especially with the terrible result of the EU vote. So I would like to thank the people who actually voted to remain. We tried.
Thank you to all the people who will be affected by this news. Thank you to all the people of colour for putting up with this shit news. The members of Europe who live here and are now getting abuse. I’m sorry that you are getting abuse. You don’t deserve this.
Thank you to the people who have supported me lately when things got shit.
And finally thank you to all my readers. Without you, I am nothing
So this past two week a fair few things have happened, so let’s get down to business.
The start of April brought us the A – Z writing challenge, so I would like to thank the creators for this wonderful event. I’ve come across so many different styles of blogging and its amazing.
I’m finally up seeing my family. Woop woop. So I’m thankful for my family being there for me and me being able to spend time away from Brighton.
Some arsehole decided to not only rip off one of my old posts, make a transphobic piss take from it, they linked my post in their shitty thing. Plus side, free advertising. My blog blew up with views. So I thanked him for doing what he did.
It was also transgender day of visibility. Which meant that for one day, non queers apparently go on about how they love transgender people and think its all ok to not even bother the rest of the 365 days of the year. I thank everyone who is honestly respectful to the trans/non binary community and we need more allies that give a shit as opposed to people who give us lip service.
Kai took me to the sea life centre on Good Friday and it was really cool. I thank the sea life centre for giving us the backstage tour and being fucking awesome. Also I thank Kai for just being amazing.
I haven’t had as much time as I have wanted to with Steph recently and I hate that. I am thankful that they are so understanding that we are both really busy at the moment.
I am now the chair of FTMB, which is both terrifying and rewarding at the sane time. I thank everyone who has been around and just been amazing.
I got my hair done at a barbers / hair salon for the first time in years. I was called He the whole time, so that’s made me really happy.
I also took a really fun picture and got people no “Name my album” which ended up being really funny. So I’m thankful for humour.
I think that’s it! Its been a pretty busy couple of weeks, I’m surprised that I managed to squeeze this post in if I’m honest.
I shall see you all in two weeks time
Finally I am posting my first TTITO this year. I realised I haven’t done this is so long, so it would be nice to start it up again. The past couple of months have been a bit weird but nether the less, here is my list
1) My family and partners. They have been and continue to be a wonderful part in my life. Honestly I am really fucking lucky to have them all in my life. Steph and I recently had our 6th month anniversary and in February I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary with Kai.
2) Olivia. The internet brings often very little comfort but I have got lucky to find someone who is utterly adorable and is smart and funny. She has been a huge rock lately ❤
3) Amazon wish lists. Kai and I were blessed by a couple of wonderful people who in different parts of the world have bought us gifts. We are so thankful for the items we have got. Thank you so much.
4) The trans alliance. They set up swimming for trans people once a fortnight and it's been wonderful to go and do that for an hour.
5) Internet friends. They have been wonderful ❤
6) Hormones. I'm finally starting to see more realistic changes now. Its also been 2.5 years being on T.
7) Hair dye, because who wants boring coloured hair
8) WordPress. Because I’ve been able to get so many more followers recently and the blog is getting more and more popular
9) Knitted scarves because its cold outside.
10) Fireplaces. Again because its cold.
Its that time of the week and my regular weekend post about the things I’m thankful for.
This week has been a bit of an odd week, I got a bit more publicity on my blog which was good. But there was some bad this week, what with Steph being attacked, Kai getting ill and my mental health took a bit of a down turn. However the show must go on as they say and we should keep moving on.
So let’s get this started!
1. My Xbox, Thank you widow maker for keeping me entertained whilst I have been feeling really shit. I forgot how much I loved Skyrim.
2.Friends, Family and Loved ones. Again, I’ve been a bit of a problem as of lately and I am sorry for that. Thank you for still being around me.
3. Trans Bare All. The sexual health workshop that I went on was amazing. Well done guys for doing such a great job on teaching us. I don’t think I would end up going on the retreats, but Kai is looking into them for him
4. Oneseys and PJs . Its that time of year where the clocks go back, its getting colder and you just need something comfortable to wear because it’s cold outside.
5. Cake. Because cake is amazing
6. Notebooks. I have been able to kind of keep tracks on my post. I would say that I have accurately written stuff down, but i forgot to write in my books the past few days.
7. Bed. I’m run down and its nice to be in bed.
8. My fur babies . My kitties have been really cuddly lately, which has been adorable.
9. Caffeine. Because.
10. Cigarettes. Totally unhealthy, but I love the glorious bastards.