Firstly, this is so fucking late, but I’m literally over a week behind my writing schedule but I wanted to try and fit this one at least in this week. Chronic pain has been just awful and I can’t do much currently. If you saw my Instagram, then you saw how bad my hand is. The rest of me is still pretty fucked up. That being said, here is this weeks post
1) Doing the community pokemon day was really fun. It was 3 hours in the park, in the pissing rain, but everyone was really nice
Me dressed up for pokemon meet up
2) Three hours in the pissing rain means you will be cold now for about 3 days straight. No this isn’t fun, and no matted what I do, I can’t fucking warm myself up.
3) This year has actually been the worst for my arthritis and no amount of painkillers are making me comfortable. This is also delaying everything I do currently
4) Following on point 3 – you can be cold in a hot tub. I’m now old and NOTHING is warming me up
5) Kinder Bueno milkshakes are fucking glorious.
6)Lack of drop curbs or people parking on drop curbs makes me reay fucking angry.
7) Brush pens are amazing to use.
8) Adulting and attempting to pay bills with fuck all money, is worse than breaking bones in your body.
9) Catching a shiney pikachu pleased my inner child.
Hopefully next weeks one will be on time 😂
Fuck me I am already on the back foot on this weekly post, by posting this exactly a day late, but I am going to actually post this still. So every week I am going to write things I have learned throughout the week, and it will be something I can look back on in the future.
1) Doing the #365photochallenge is actually quite hard when the past week you have been nothing but a sad mess. However, have today’s photo for this post.
2) The most bizarre argument I have seen has been involving washi tape. Yes that decorative tape you use to cover paper, card, ect. Turns out you literally can argue about anything on the internet.
3) Self care does sometimes mean that you have to hurt and leave something you love in order to look after yourself. I know that is fucking cryptic but right now, it’s the best I can give.
4) Bullet Journalling has become more fun than I thought it would be. I actually enjoy doing it.
5) National Express can take my electric wheelchair on the coach and I AM SO FUCKING HYPED TO SEE MY MUMMA SOON. If you are a wheelchair user and are concerned whether your chair will fit, please get in contact with them.
6) Spending time away from some folks has actually been really helpful to my mental health.
Tune in next week for another installment of what I have learned this week