So welcome to my weekly “what have I learned” segment. I reflect on the things that have happened throughout the week and see what goes.
1) Sorting out several years of stationary supplies is really fucking hard. I have three boxes so far and it is no way near a completed task
2) I forget things super easily and whilst I don’t intend to, it makes me really shit at keeping track of time or where I am meant to be
3) I work myself too hard at times
4) No matter how much I complain. I will STILL be locked in a museum
6) Related – taking my PreP has become a habit now which I remember in the morning.
7) cucumber is not a vegetable – it is a fruit
8) I still make a great stew.
That’s it for this weeks “what I have learned”