Firstly, this is so fucking late, but I’m literally over a week behind my writing schedule but I wanted to try and fit this one at least in this week. Chronic pain has been just awful and I can’t do much currently. If you saw my Instagram, then you saw how bad my hand is. The rest of me is still pretty fucked up. That being said, here is this weeks post
1) Doing the community pokemon day was really fun. It was 3 hours in the park, in the pissing rain, but everyone was really nice
2) Three hours in the pissing rain means you will be cold now for about 3 days straight. No this isn’t fun, and no matted what I do, I can’t fucking warm myself up.
3) This year has actually been the worst for my arthritis and no amount of painkillers are making me comfortable. This is also delaying everything I do currently
4) Following on point 3 – you can be cold in a hot tub. I’m now old and NOTHING is warming me up
5) Kinder Bueno milkshakes are fucking glorious.
6)Lack of drop curbs or people parking on drop curbs makes me reay fucking angry.
7) Brush pens are amazing to use.
8) Adulting and attempting to pay bills with fuck all money, is worse than breaking bones in your body.
9) Catching a shiney pikachu pleased my inner child.
Hopefully next weeks one will be on time 😂