Fuck me I am already on the back foot on this weekly post, by posting this exactly a day late, but I am going to actually post this still. So every week I am going to write things I have learned throughout the week, and it will be something I can look back on in the future.
1) Doing the #365photochallenge is actually quite hard when the past week you have been nothing but a sad mess. However, have today’s photo for this post.
2) The most bizarre argument I have seen has been involving washi tape. Yes that decorative tape you use to cover paper, card, ect. Turns out you literally can argue about anything on the internet.
3) Self care does sometimes mean that you have to hurt and leave something you love in order to look after yourself. I know that is fucking cryptic but right now, it’s the best I can give.
4) Bullet Journalling has become more fun than I thought it would be. I actually enjoy doing it.
5) National Express can take my electric wheelchair on the coach and I AM SO FUCKING HYPED TO SEE MY MUMMA SOON. If you are a wheelchair user and are concerned whether your chair will fit, please get in contact with them.
6) Spending time away from some folks has actually been really helpful to my mental health.
Tune in next week for another installment of what I have learned this week