Thank you Kai for the wonderful nomination and I totally accept the award. Here is there recent post, you should check it out . I got the award for “my genitals are not news worthy” post.
As part of the award, if you decide to accept it (as I am), you have certain guidelines to keep it going.
1. Display an image of the award and write about your nomination
2. Thank and link the person who nominated you for this award
3. Answer the 11 questions prepared for you by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 5-11 awesome bloggers who you think deserve this award, and create 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer
5. List these guidelines in your blog post
So for the questions I was asked
1. What made you want to start blogging?
I started blogging in March 2015 after I realised that I couldn’t find a therapist that was suitable for me and not expensive. I started posting, then I stopped. Then one day I got really pissed off over a situation and started blogging again. My views blew up in a matter of days and a post went viral. I then decided that I would write about being queer and queer life.
2. Do you have a favourite post you have written? What is it and why?
Well the one that got my blog out there would be my favourite but I have tried to cut ties with it now.
One post I am really happy for is for my review on legend. Fuck knows why I get so many views on that every month.
Another post I’m happy for was the very first post in the queer dating series. If it wasn’t for its popularity I wouldn’t have started writing a book.
3. Tell me the story behind your blog name (if there is one)
I didn’t want a gimmick or a hook. I just wanted something plain and simple, so I decided with my full name.
4. Favourite book/TV show/movie? Why?
I’ve posted about them on here on three separate occasions but The Simpsons has to be my favourite TV show ever. I’ve grown up with it, it is like a warm family and has taught me so much about myself.
5. What is your greatest achievement in life so far?
Our (Kai, Josh and I’s) Facebook page “Homos, Heteros and a Whole Lot More” just reached 35,000 followers. That shits fucking unreal if I’m honest. I never expected that a year ago it would have been so popular.
Working for FTMBrighton also. They are such an amazing team and I couldn’t work with anyone better.
Actually doing this blog is an achievement in itself. I thought I would give up on it, and I haven’t. Instead I am constantly trying to make it better.
6. Do you have anywhere in the world you would love to visit?
America. I need to get my ass to America. Also I would like to go to the North Pole. And Japan.
7. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
I want to skydive
Publish my first book
Visit friends that are all over the world.
8. Favourite pizza toppings?
Seafood or Ham and Pineapple
9. Best dream you ever had?
I don’t really remember dreams. Not good ones anyway. I only remember ones where bad things have happened.
10. Do you have any regrets in life?
No, because the mistakes I have had in my life, have made me what I am today.
11. Finally, if you could be a fruit, what fruit would you be and why?
Strawberry because they taste so fucking good.
So for the questions from me before I nominate which blogs I think deserve it.
1. What is your favourite cheese?
2. In less then 100 words explain the inside of a ping pong ball to me?
3. What are your views on Americas bathroom laws?
4. What is your favourite blog post?
5. Does your horoscope match your personality?
6. What TV character best describes you?
7. What hobby would you like to try out?
8. What place would you like to visit and why?
9. What is your favourite song?
10. Pizza or steak?
11. What is your motto in life and why?
Now for my nominations
I will be contacting everyone I’ve nominated if they haven’t seen this. Again thank you Kai for it 🙂