I would like to say that I’ve been seriously busy the past few weeks, and list of a whole bunch of things to explain why I haven’t taken part in TTITF in the past few weeks, but honestly its not been the case.
I needed to distress, posted very minimum posts and decided to close writing off for a little bit and try and focus on myself.
THEN I GOT SICK!!!!
So I’m back in bed, again. And since I hadn’t written one in a while, I thought I would do this. So without further explaining. My ten things!!!
1. This week I managed to complete my yearly goal of 5000 views on my blog. To some people that’s what they normally get in a day, but I often scrape by with about 10 views. So I feel as if this has been a massive goal for me, especially since I started this blog in late March and then took 2 months away from it.
2. Which brings me to the people who viewed my blog over the past several months, and more importantly the past week. I never thought my post about how badly myself and Kai were treated on a bus, was actually going to go far. Thank you to everyone that spoke to me, commented, shared it. Everything.
3. Same goes for my Simpsons post I recently did. I honestly didn’t expect so much traffic on that post in 48 hours. Between those two posts alone I got close to 800 views in 48 hours. Seriously, I haven’t had so much interaction since the infamous pride post. Thank you for viewing it.
4. Going to Comiccon! Holy shit, I was able to speak to John Hurt. I got to ask the legend himself a question during a talk. Seriously it blew my fucking mind getting the chance to talk to him
5. Which brings me to Kai, thank you so much for getting me the tickets. And for being just wonderful.
6.And to Steph, because you are also a wonderful person. Honestly I am so lucky to have two people in my life that I care for so much. I am thankful to both of them equally.
7. Olivia finally gets a mention this week. She has (more than) encouraged me to play fallout for the first time. I had Fallout New Vegas around in my collection of games, and have started playing it. And now I’m slightly addicted, so there is a plus side of me being sick right now!
8. My cats. I love getting cuddles from Bebo and Teto, especially when I’m not feeling too great in myself.
9. Random money found in wallet. Hello take away pizza!!!!
10. Family, because they are amazing. They did their first official outing at “Bobs Buddies” yesterday and I’m so proud of them
Tune in next week for more post about general life, things that tick me off, and my regular musings
Posted from WordPress for Android