Its that time of the week and my regular weekend post about the things I’m thankful for.
This week has been a bit of an odd week, I got a bit more publicity on my blog which was good. But there was some bad this week, what with Steph being attacked, Kai getting ill and my mental health took a bit of a down turn. However the show must go on as they say and we should keep moving on.
So let’s get this started!
1. My Xbox, Thank you widow maker for keeping me entertained whilst I have been feeling really shit. I forgot how much I loved Skyrim.
2.Friends, Family and Loved ones. Again, I’ve been a bit of a problem as of lately and I am sorry for that. Thank you for still being around me.
3. Trans Bare All. The sexual health workshop that I went on was amazing. Well done guys for doing such a great job on teaching us. I don’t think I would end up going on the retreats, but Kai is looking into them for him
4. Oneseys and PJs . Its that time of year where the clocks go back, its getting colder and you just need something comfortable to wear because it’s cold outside.
5. Cake. Because cake is amazing
6. Notebooks. I have been able to kind of keep tracks on my post. I would say that I have accurately written stuff down, but i forgot to write in my books the past few days.
7. Bed. I’m run down and its nice to be in bed.
8. My fur babies . My kitties have been really cuddly lately, which has been adorable.
9. Caffeine. Because.
10. Cigarettes. Totally unhealthy, but I love the glorious bastards.