This fortnight I’m up at my mums and my blogging will be possibly sporadic and infrequent. However I’m going to try and fit in the 10 things I’m thankful for this week. Remember, the best way to move forward, is to appreciate what has already happened. So without any more hesitation, I shall start
1) Music. Its an amazing way to escape from a shitty situation without going too far. There are millions of styles and artists out there and they all tell different stories.
2) Facebook groups. Without some of these groups I wouldn’t have seen a lot of content I adore , as well as finding some new viewers to my blog. Hello new followers.
3) P0j0. I think this is the second time you have made it into my top ten, but I couldn’t not put you in it after the whole roast dinner / roasting fiasco. Thank you for making me properly laugh for the first time in a few weeks. For the record , roast dinners are bae.
4) Alfredo. Thank you for proving that roasted foods are utterly amazing, by sending pictures of food porn. Also your majestic beard makes me happy every time I see it dude.
5) Mumma. Aka – The birthing Ship. You pushed out three kids and all of them are fucking insane. Statistically that is some pretty good odds, but you haven’t had it easy with us all. Thank you for being there for us, and the animals we have acuminated over the years.
6) Kai and Steph. Yet again they have been amazing rocks in my life. I know that things are shitty for both of them right now, but I love them both so dearly.
7) My phone. Again, this helps me communicate with the outside world so much easier. And I can do my blog posts with ease.
8) Comedy shows. I have needed a laugh recently and they have helped some what. Thank you comedy writers for not making me feel sad.
9) Friends. Again, thank you to everyone that has been so supportive recently. I know I’m not the greatest person to put up with at times, and I can be frustrating, and I’m sorry for that.
10) Animals. They are probably the best things to be around when you are sad. Be it, feathery, furry or scaly. I love them.
Posted from WordPress for Android