Its been a while since I have taken part in this, mainly through being busy, but also because sometimes writing something positive can be quite hard. I think the last one I did was well over a month ago, and a lot has happened in a month. However I think its about time I did one.
So the ten things I’m thankful are:
1. FTMBrighton – honestly they have been amazing with me, and the volunteers who I work with are wonderful. Trans pride went with barely a hitch, though I did nearly concuss myself on the gazebo putting it down for the day.
2. The all you can eat curry houses in central Brighton. THEY ARE SO CHEEP. The vegetarian one is £4.95 and the main one is £8.95 in the evenings on a weekday. Indian food always makes me feel happy.
3. Family. That goes for my partners too. You lot as always have been wonderful and I appreciate you putting up with me.
4. Twitter. OK, so I ended up joining the world of twitter, and its not as bad as I thought it would be. If you want to follow me its @tcausten . I post random shit if I’m honest.
5. P0j0. Now if you don’t know him, you probably know some of his content (I posted some of his pages on FYIYT -Tyler blog post) . The dude is a fucking legend and if I hadn’t had the privilege to speak to him I wouldn’t have spoken to some amazing people. I also wouldn’t have some of the most random chats at 3am. Right now, the discussion is on chilli, and getting it in places you shouldn’t and nail wraps. Also random pictures of porn wouldn’t be sent to me.
6. BBC news. You manage to get me to sleep. I don’t know whether your reporters are boring or that you are really repetitive, but you eventually get me to sleep.
7. Energy drink. Though you are probably killing my insides, you are keeping me functioning throughout the day.
8. My Xbox 360 aka – widow maker. (The only thing non cat related that’s not called Dave) Driving cars and shooting things has never been so easier, thanks to a TV and a controller. Thanks Xbox for making an achievement system that actually makes me feel great to be a gamer.
9. Other bloggers. Thank you for letting me read your content. It stops my boredom and I can read into other peoples lives whilst finding inspiration to do my own blogging.
10. The bisexual and poly community. Its honestly are far more accepting community then most of the trans and/or queer communities I have ever been in.